Saturday, December 15, 2012

When I woke up this morning, I felt what seemed like every part of my body had an ache in it. I had a quick thought come to mind that either I should not get out of bed or I need to take some medicine and tough it out. It wasn't long before I had made my decision to get out of bed and make a move, hopefully my aches wouldn't feel quite SO bad after stretching out. Well, I can say they didn't subside but they were tolerable.
I turned on the television to a horrifying sight today, it made me realize that my aches and pains were not so bad that I couldn't deal with them.
I watched in horror of the shooting that had taken place in Connecticut.
I just can not even imagine what the town and all whom are affected by these grizzly murders that this person decided when he woke up today to cause for so many innocent people, he ruined the lives of so many.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all. I can only hope that this will never happen again and that we all can stand together and figure a way to stop this from happening in our children's schools. I am truley Blessed to have my family by my side tonight. Please take time to give your family a hug and let them know how much you love them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammie - doing a little blog hopping this morning and wanted to invite you to the blogging day of silence tomorrow. We're all just putting the button that's on my site (or can be found anywhere) up on our blogs and that's it! Feel free to come check it out in honor of the tragedy.

    ReplyDelete

I am glad you decided to check out my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I will read each and every one. If you have a blog leave me the name and I'll be sure to check your out. Thanks.