Sunday, December 15, 2013

WOW!! Not a Good WOW either!

I can not believe that it has been so long since last the post. As you can all see my Blog is far from an exciting blog or even a daily blog, when I started it I thought this will be so much fun and give me something to do while sitting around BUT as you can see I failed drastically! It is not that I don't have the time as others struggle in that area because they have a very busy life. There was a day in the past that my life was the same, but not anymore, (insert sad face). I have nerve damage which causes me to live daily in pain and never know from day to day where that pain is going to be the worse. I thought that blogging may take my mind off it for a few hours but then I came to the conclusion that just sitting around and not being able to do a lot doesn't make for a very exciting blog. I have thought of just blogging about the ups and downs of daily life but that sometimes can be a little depressing to talk about and WHO needs that, I am sure you deal with that enough in your day to day life without wanting to read what I have to say. I have mainly use my blog name and site to follow others GREAT blogs, I  love to give comments to others because when I started that is what I thought I would like the best about it, reading the comments.  I am going to try to be more consistent with the blogging , we will see how good I am at it.  I truly love to read and follow blogs, there have been days where I wish that the people I read daily could post more than once a day and not make their post as short that day? I know, as I said I have more time than most do! I do not do New Year's Resolutions however this year one thing I am going to try to do is make my blog a place where others would be willing to stop back from time to time and be excited that they took time from their busy life to do so. Thanks to all who have stopped and may decide to stop again. Wishing each and everyone a Healthy and Happy Holiday this year 🌲🌲🌲

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you decided to check out my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I will read each and every one. If you have a blog leave me the name and I'll be sure to check your out. Thanks.