Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Brisk Cold Afternoon of Soccer


We went and watched my granddaughter Haley play soccer tonight, it was a very good game. She plays midfield and amazes me. She is at one end of the field and then the other in a blink of an eye. Haley scored the first goal, assisted another and had many more awesome plays.
Haley is all over the field, she loves her position that she plays. She said that in her position she can see the whole field. She is very good at reading the plays before they happenand being right where she needs to be.
A big throw that makes it into center field which allowed her teammate a goal!
It is so exciting to watch a good soccer game, I only have one complaint.  The weather could be alittle bit warmer or soccer could be a little earlier in the year.  Just a thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you decided to check out my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I will read each and every one. If you have a blog leave me the name and I'll be sure to check your out. Thanks.