Sunday, January 27, 2013

What is Reality Tv?

I have to admit I do watch reality TV, however I  think that when they put Honey Boo Boo on they pretty much had to scrape to the bottom to get that show. I have watched it a few times, I have to watch it closely to read the captions because I can not understand what they say. Mama June has said that all Southerner's talk fast because they live in a fast paced world so you have to talk fast, they have their own language like a vigiggle jangle or  biscuit express. They also had a sheriff bring them road kill to grind up to eat. Wow, is this just a show or is it for real?
 
 
 
I also believe that every family has a choice as to whether to put their child in a pageant. I truly do not believe in exposing a young child to that. I believe that if it was all natural beauty that they were to judge these children on I would not have such a problem with it. They have to wear flippers, wigs, make up and get spray tans to be able to compete. This is when I believe that  it is more than a little girl should be exposed to. Then you see them all pumping them with  pure sugar or soda. My beliefs are that when children are small  maybe they should be treated their age not try to make them look like an adult.I have no idea what is true and what is made up but I read a story that Mama June has put every cent that they have made in the bank for the girls future, whether they choose to further their education or not they have to wait to spend their money. If this is true I have to give her credit for thinking that far ahead. Mama June said that Sugar Bear works very hard to support their family and that they are not going to have this show change that. It will be interesting to see where this family ends up with them being celebrities.
 
I would like to know what you all feel about reality TV shows and children being in pageants, are you waiting weekly to watch your favorite or are you thinking that maybe enough is enough with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am glad you decided to check out my blog. Feel free to leave me a comment, I will read each and every one. If you have a blog leave me the name and I'll be sure to check your out. Thanks.